Monday, October 11, 2010

Paper 3 Topic

For my concept that I would like to define, I have chosen the idea of a “healthy lifestyle.”  This is a term that can have a plethora of meanings, which makes it a highly debatable subject.  For some, being “healthy” constitutes a solid and diverse diet.  Others feel like exercising on a regular basis means being healthy as well.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, some people feel that as long as you’re happy with the lifestyle that they live, they are living a normal, healthy life.  The concept is very debatable because there are so many different ideas of how you can be healthy.  All of which I mentioned above can help one to feel good about their overall health.  For me, healthy is being able to exercise on a regular basis, eating right, and having a positive mindset in everything I do.  However, I am completely willing to recognize that for others, as long as they are happy with the way that they are living, they choose what makes them feel healthy.  I find this to be a very interesting topic due to the influx in the obesity rate that has taken place recently in the U.S..

No comments:

Post a Comment